Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Offspecs. (AND

So I'm 7-6 now in battlegrounds and happily in the level 15-29 bracket.  It's kind of shocking(to me) actually.  I started battlegrounds at level 7.  And 13 battlegrounds later I'm 50% of the way through level 15.  I think there might have been 1-2 quests done but I stopped questing shortly after getting hooked on healing.

Offspecs.

Okay so the choice of spell selection being what it is in Wildstar feel absolutely great.  I feel like I change change from a healer to dps on a whim.  Granted I don't have the gear for that kind of switching and I don't like dps anymore after being healer.

But when you are starting it is amazing to just swap in and out which spells you want to use and ---

---and my brilliant writing career is cut short by a 6 month old ;P.


No comments:

Post a Comment